Preferred Custom Printing
- Digital capture and proofing of original artwork.
- Giclee printing on canvas, matte paper, photo paper and photo luster paper, fine art paper, textured and smooth watercolor paper, and more substrates upon request.
- Stretched canvas prints.
- Dye-sublimation offers a new range of custom printed promotional items including; coffee mugs, cutting boards, coasters, tile, trivets, mousepads, iPhone/Samsung phone cases, license plates and metal magnets.
- Large format sublimation items include metal panels, fabric, tile murals, and full image or all over print shirts.
- Dye Sublimation spot printing on shirts.
- CLICK HERE TO DESIGN SUBLIMATION ITEMS ONLINE
- Printed vinyl, cut vinyl stickers, banners, outdoor and indoor signs, backlit signs, posters, vinyl wall wraps, wall clings, vehicle wraps, yard signs on core plastic, signs on foam core and more.
Browse through hundreds of artists and subjects to choose the perfect wall art fit for you. Our fine artists include Jim Warren, Neil Adamson and many more. Most prints are available in a range of sizes and substrates.
Upload your own image to have it printed on canvas or fine art paper.
Choose any print on our website, or upload your own, and you will be able to preview a custom frame online. Choose your frame, and we have options for mattes, liners, fillers, and glass. Even choose your own wall color. Your image will appear framed just as it will look when you receive your order.
Our new clothing line, Coconut Tree Boutique, consists of unique clothing that is designed to set apart from the crowd. We think bold and we think different. Take a look.
These are full image "all over print" shirts. They are imaged with dye-sublimation.
Preferred Custom Printing History:
In the 90's Co-Owner Kim Braun was working as a successful traveling watercolor artist. She had an extremely hard time finding a giclee printer that could produce the quality and color to match her brilliant watercolor originals. After struggling for years as a fine artist, trying to sell prints that merely mocked the vivid color in her originals, Kim’s husband, David, decided he finally had enough of paying costly amounts for sub par products. He decided to open his own fine art printing business out of his Clearwater garage, thus creating Preferred Custom Printing. Word about the Clearwater printers traveled, and in a few years the Brauns were able to move their operation to the Missouri Ave, Clearwater Location. It was here that they added sublimation printing and signage printing to the services offered. To accommodate booming business, in 2011 the printers moved to the current location on Hercules Ave. Today, David and Kim can be found hard at work at the North Clearwater location.